Doctor formulated gut protection
Lectin Guard combines powerful ingredients from natural sources into one daily dose to help protect your gut from harmful lectins†
What it does
- Deactivates lectins found in common foods†
- Prevents issues with nutrient absorption from “sticky” lectins†
- Improves digestive health†
How it works
- Lectins are found in just about every food we eat and it’s almost impossible to avoid them. They cause issues by “sticking” to the gut and preventing nutrient absorption and disrupting our gut microbiome balance
- Research shows that certain plant-based ingredients can help deactivate harmful lectins and in turn improve your overall health
- Don’t give up the foods you love. This proprietary formula is even safe for people with shellfish & sulfa allergies†
How to take
- Take 4 Lectin Guard veggie capsules once a day with 8 fl oz of water
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
Love this product
Great this product really helps with digestion problems
Lectin Guard works! It’s soothing to my digestion tract which keeps me regular and feeling energized. The ingredients are natural with no negative effects.
Finally a product that helps with stomach issues. Thank you Dr. Kara.
You May Also Like
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
Christine Peterson, et al. “Prebiotic Potential of Herbal Medicines Used in Digestive Health and Disease” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (2018).
Marcelo Catarino, et al. “Phytochemical Constituents and Biological Activities of Fucus spp” Marine Drugs (2018).