Beets are widely-established as one of the greatest superfoods. Packed with plant compounds, minerals, and vitamins, the effects beets can have on the human body are profound. However, survey results published earlier this year indicated that beets are among Americans’ three least favorite vegetables. So why aren’t more Americans eating this veggie? Perhaps most find the taste of raw beets unappetizing. If that’s the case, we’re here to provide you with some delicious ways to eat and drink this excellent superfood, each sure to please the taste buds and nourish the body.
It’s clear that many understand the natural medicinal benefits found in this super veggie. Some of our favorite tasty beet-recipes include:
- A nourishing beet breakfast
- Beet-focused recipes for lunch and dinner
- Tasty beet desserts and snacks
- Oven baked beet chips
- Chocolate chunk beet ice cream
- Chocolate chip beet cookies
- Beet nut butter cups
- Cinnamon beet rolls
- Raw beets with a sprinkle of lemon
Adding a Beet Supplement
If cooking beet-friendly recipes or eating raw beets isn’t the solution for you, consider adding a supplement to your diet. Not only will this cut down on time preparing beet-heavy meals, but consuming beets through a natural supplement will allow your body to digest a substantially higher amount of beets per serving.
Are you ready to feel your best? Put your health in your hands with KaraMD’s UltraBeets. Benefits you may experience with UltraBeets include:
- Improved blood flow throughout the body
- A lower blood pressure
- Reduced or less frequent inflammation
- Increased source of antioxidants
- A supported circulatory system which is critical for heart health, blood pressure, and energy/stamina/endurance
- Increased energy and Nitric Oxide levels
Are you ready to add beets to your diet? Let us know how you’ve chosen to include this great vegetable in your meals!
References & Disclaimers
✝✝This noted statement is based on independent research and is not necessarily the opinion of the author