Doctor formulated leaky gut protection & repair
Vital Restore combines powerful herbs from natural sources into one daily dose to help with leaky gut prevention & repair†
What it does
- Balances the gut microbiome†
- Supports gut wall lining & healthy levels of bacteria†
- Helps prevent & repair leaky gut syndrome†
How it works
- Research shows that leaky gut syndrome can cause uncomfortable digestive symptoms as well as issues in other health areas such as cognitive functioning and energy levels
- Preventing and repairing leaky gut syndrome starts with balancing the gut microbiome, supporting the gut wall lining, and promoting healthy levels of stomach bacteria
- Studies show that certain natural herbs can help support your body’s own mechanisms for digestive health and repair
How to take
- Take 3 Vital Restore veggie capsules once a day with 8 fl oz of water
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
Yes I had researched a lot of different gut health supplements and this one hands down does the trick!! Just can't beat the philosophy behind Dr.Kara's approach to proper gut health as seen on his tutorials online and as well as the recommendations of other people and even experts that recommended all the ingredients that Vital Restore has with proper amounts big key!! Berberine is what sets this one apart and no forget the Slippery Elm cause alot products do already have the L-glutamine but no Slippery Elm or Berberine-Dr. Kara u the man!! Hands down #! product for the gut healing and i will defenitely continue to recommend Vital Restore and will be purchasing more!!
Trying to better control my gut. So far seems to help but need longer to really see
I've been taking it for about 3 weeks or so and I have not noticed any difference at all.
You May Also Like
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
Lichao Zhang, et al. “Effects of Berberine on Gastrointestinal Microbiota” Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology (2020).
Min-Hyun Kim, et al. “The Roles of Glutamine in the Intestine and Its Implication in Intestinal Diseases” International Journal of Molecular Sciences (2017).
Beatrice Scazzocchio, et al. “Interaction between Gut Microbiota and Curcumin: A New Key of Understanding for the Health Effects of Curcumin” Nutrients (2020).
Christine Peterson, et al. “Prebiotic Potential of Herbal Medicines Used in Digestive Health and Disease” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (2018).
Igna Wessels, et al. “Zinc as a Gatekeeper of Immune Function” Nutrients (2017).