Doctor formulated nitric oxide support
UltraBeets combines nature’s greatest superfood, Beets, with other ingredients from natural sources into one daily dose to help with energy & heart health†
What it does
- Enhances energy & performance†
- Supports cardiovascular health†
- Reduces inflammation & illness risk†
How it works
- Research shows Beets are one of the greatest superfoods known to mankind because they are rich in healthy nitrates and can help spur the production of nitric oxide in the body
- Increasing nitric oxide production can help with improved blood flow & circulation, cardiovascular support, and enhanced energy & stamina
- Studies also show that the antioxidant properties in Beets can also help with reduced inflammation, lowered illness risk, and improved digestion
How to take
- Add 1 scoop of UltraBeets powder with 8 fl oz of water or your favorite beverage and mix well
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
Very Good....Great addition to my daily regiment
Have been using them for a few years now love the benefits lowered my blood pressure
I have been on this for at least a year. I drink 24oz a day and feel that it helps me.
You May Also Like
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
JC Bailey, et al. “Pharmacology and therapeutic role of inorganic nitrite and nitrate in vasodilatation” Pharmacology Therapy (2014).
David Muggeridge, et al. “A single dose of beetroot juice enhances cycling performance in simulated altitude” Medical Science & Sports Exercise (2014).
S Asgary, et al. “Improvement of hypertension, endothelial function and systemic inflammation following short-term supplementation with red beet (Beta vulgaris L.) juice: a randomized crossover pilot study” Journal of Hypertension (2017).