Doctor formulated immunity protection
Total Immunity combines powerful ingredients from natural sources into one daily dose to help strengthen and support the immune system†
What it does
- Strengthens immune system†
- Supports lymphocytes and phagocytes “warrior cells”†
- Helps with illness protection†
How it works
- Research shows that the immune system contains active, sickness-fighting cells known as lymphocytes and phagocytes. These “warrior cells” mount a defense against foreign pathogens or toxins.
- Studies have linked certain natural ingredients to strengthening the immune system by supporting the function of these “warrior cells”
- Targeting the “warrior cells” and overall immune system can help with illness protection and contribute to improved health and well-being
How to take
- Take 3 Total Immunity veggie capsules once a day with 8 fl oz of water
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
I have taken the pill for 30 days now and this is one of those thing you might not see a result from taken. I do think they have some effect on boosting up my immunity.
Works ok still got a cold
Seems to be ok I still managed to get a cold and sinus infection.
I want all the help I can get! Love feeling protected.
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
Anitra Carr, et al. “Vitamin C and Immune Function” Nutrients (2017).
Debatosh Datta, et al. “Lysine: Is It Worth More?” Cytotechnology (2001).
Igna Wessels, et al. “Zinc as a Gatekeeper of Immune Function” Nutrients (2017).