Doctor formulated blood flow & circulation support
Boost NXT combines powerful amino acids from natural sources into one daily dose to help enhance performance & improve cardiovascular health†
What it does
- Increases nitric oxide production†
- Enhances performance & stamina†
- Supports cardiovascular health†
How it works
- Amino acids play an important role in nitric oxide production which is essential for various daily functions
- By increasing nitric oxide production, amino acids can help increase the delivery of nutrients to working muscles and reduce muscle fatigue or damage
- Research suggests that amino acids can help improve cardiovascular health and mitigate the risk for certain heart-related problems
How to take
- Take 2 Boost NXT veggie capsules once a day with 8 fl oz of water
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
Haven’t noticed anything yet
Really enjoy the product I seem to have more energy We'll see in the future Open it will be a part of my life
You May Also Like
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
Nuria Esteban, et al. “Dietary Magnesium and Cardiovascular Disease: A Review with Emphasis in Epidemiological Studies” Nutrients (2018).
Hongjie Chen, et al. “Nattokinase: A Promising Alternative in Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases” Biomarker Insights (2018).
Mary Tassel, et al. “Hawthorn in the treatment of cardiovascular disease” Pharmacology Review (2010).
Haili Zhang, et al. “The impact of grapeseed extract treatment on blood pressure changes” Medicine (Baltimore) (2016).