Doctor formulated cognitive enhancement
Focus 365 combines herbs from natural sources into one daily dose to help combat mental fatigue, improve concentration, and regulate mood†
What it does
- Improves focus & concentration†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Combats mental fatigue & regulates mood†
How it works
- Research shows that certain natural herbs that are high in polyphenols and antioxidants can help reduce oxidative stress and improve mitochondrial function
- Reducing oxidative stress and targeting the mitochondria can help with enhanced cognitive function, increased natural energy levels, and mood regulation
- Using natural herbs can be a great way to replace caffeine and avoid the jitters or mid-afternoon crashes
How to take
- Take 2 Focus 365 veggie capsules once a day with 8 fl oz of water
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
KaraMD products are made in an FDA-registered facility and are backed by a risk-free 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If the product does not work as intended, simply contact our friendly support team for a full refund.
3rd Party Lab Tested
Formulated In The USA
This product seems to be doing a good job w Focus and clarity. I really like it and will continue to use. I am a healthy, active 67yr old woman. I am now on my almost 3rd month of Focus 365.
Fantastic product. Using it for over 6 months and I notice a difference when I stopped it for a short time.
all your products
I like the product
You May Also Like
Our products are formulated by a medical doctor and made in an FDA-registered facility using only the finest, most responsibly sourced ingredients. We also use 3rd party lab testing to ensure our products meet strict quality and composition standards.
The KaraMD Difference
Receive 10% off all orders of 3 or more products & 20% off all orders of 4 or more products. A minimum of 2 products must be purchased to unlock free shipping. Coupon codes and on-site discounts of 10% and 20% cannot be applied together.
Ning Chen, et al. “L-Carnitine for cognitive enhancement in people without cognitive impairment” Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews (2017).
Christina Dietz, et al. “Effect of Green Tea Phytochemicals on Mood & Cognition” Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews (2017).
Sergiy Oliynky, et al. “Actoprotective effect of ginseng: improving mental and physical performance” Journal of Ginseng Review (2013).
Shan-Shan Guo, et al. “Preservation of Cognitive Function by Lepidium Meyenii” Journal of Ginseng Review (2016).